Tommy Pickles Fermented Pickles All Natural Spicy Horseradish

Tommy Pickles Fermented Pickles All Natural Spicy Horseradish @tommypicklesfresh --- Flavor: 9/10 (I am considering giving a 10 for flavor cause I can't think of what I would do to improve them) Texture: 7.5/10 --- I want to start by saying these are a fermented pickle and as we have seen before with other ratings im usually not impressed with fermented pickles. Fermented pickles always taste sort of bland to me compared to canned pickles so my opinions are always skewed. That being said, lets talk these fermented pickles. These are delicious. I am now more disapointed in other fermented pickles after tasting these. Grillos, Claussens, Bubbies? They are bland compared to these. The horse radish taste is very similar to American wasabi (don't get me started on American Wasabi vs real Japanese Wasabi, all you need to know is American is made with horse radish so this flavor makes sense) but as someone who likes the flavor of both, I found these extremely flavorful and delicious. The skin is slightly softer than the skin from the garlic dill Tommy Pickles which I like. The meat is super crunchy, but not hard still has the consistency of a cucumber. There are lots of chips in here that are not perfectly cut, sort of all over the place with the cuttings, I picked the best ones for my photos, but I am not going to fault them for that. These are pretty high up on my list now and I am now wondering why there aren't more horseradish pickles. All the enjoyment of a fermented pickle with a great flavor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonoma Brinery Fresh Pickles The Wedge Dill Spears

Uniquely Gourmet Coin Cut What'cha Dill Pickles