Russian GOST R The Spicy Pickled Cucumbers


GOST R
The Spicy
Pickled Cucumbers
Grown in Russia
---
Flavor: 3/10
Texture: 7/10
---
I had to use google translate on these so I apologize if they are incorrect. These almost want to be sweet, I think it is star anise and I think I see clove in them, which I can kind of taste. I can also taste like the metal of the pickle jar lid, they have a slight metal taste like a fork was left in the jar. It’s not a flavor I care for, like it’s not terrible, but I can eat them. I like the texture. The texture is a generic gherkin. The skin is the same texture as the meat. They’re a little soft, but not squishy they’re not hard they still have a little bit of crunch. I’d be curious to try them after they’ve been in the fridge for a little bit and they’re cold and see if that changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonoma Brinery Fresh Pickles The Wedge Dill Spears

Uniquely Gourmet Coin Cut What'cha Dill Pickles